to the internet presence of the Michael Faraday Institution e.V. (MFI). The MFI
is a charitable registered association having the goal of furthering the
engineering sciences, in particular electrical engineering and electronics, and
their practical application within Germany. The MFI enjoys a close
co-operation with the British Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
and British engineers living in Germany.
Current situation (February 2022)
1. This Webseite is a placeholder for our web-presence.
2. The Committee has been completely replaced as requested by the members at the last annual meeting in Septenber 2021.
3. The registration of the MFI-ev. is complete "Die Eintragung beim Amtsgericht ist abgeschlossen."
4. The Committee is working towards creating a new basis for growing the MFI-eV.
5. In a referendum, it was agreed that the
subscriptions for 2021 would be returned to the members. The
reimbursment has been completed.
Diese Webseite auf Deutsch ansehen
Introduction to the MFI
HOW CAN I HELP?